Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our World As of Late

So life the past three months has been a little different!  Here in order has been the events to occur in our lives:

1. Our son Luke was born, Sept. 5!  The same day has his dad's birthday and the best day of our lives!  It all happened on September 4th.  I had planned a surprise get together for Joe's birthday.  It was just our parents and his brother.  We sat at lunch celebrating Joe's birthday and wishing we were celebrating Luke's.  Everyone hung around most of the afternoon hoping Luke would make an appearance, but nothing happened.  Later that night I thought I might be having back contractions so Joe tried to time them. I got tired and gave up at 1:15 in the morning.  At 1:50 my water broke.  I woke up Joe who just fell asleep.  We each took a shower then drove to the hospital!  20 hours later Luke was born at 9.2 lbs and 21 inches long.  Life with him has been so wonderful!  He is so sweet.

2.  We decided to move back to South Pittsburg, TN! Joe is going to work for his dad full-time.

3. I had emergency surgery.  I had some complication after Luke was born that were not addressed by my doctors.  I went to get a second opinion and ended up getting surgery.  I was put on bed rest through Thanksgiving.

4. Now we are packing up and moving Thursday!  We will be going to my parents for the holidays, but returning to our new home in South Pittsburg, TN.  Don't worry we will be in Nashville at least once a week!

Hoping everyone has a great Christmas and New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment