Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where Have We Been?

So where have we been the past few months?  Everywhere!  At the first of June we took a family vacation with my family to Gatlinburg!  Our first day there we hiked a 8 mile hike at a 11% grade (thanks papa)!  After our hike, the second day we spent relaxing by the pool.  It was great to have the family together.  









Joe, Luke and I spent the next weeks we put up a swing set for Luke to play on.  We spent most of our evenings swimming.  Luke loves the water.  He loves to stick his head underwater.  I have been working on school work.  I finished my first semester in graduate work.  I am working on my Master's in education. When I wasn't playing with Luke or working on school work.  I have been spending time planning Luke's 1st birthday!  I can't believe a year has almost passed. 




The first of July my mom came to South Pittsburg to spend a week with us.  Then Luke, my mom, and I went to Destin for a week.  We stayed with my cousin!  It was a blast!  Luke disliked the sand on the first day, but one day two Luke was burying himself in the sand.  It was a great trip.  










Now it is August and we are still on the go.  Joe has a church meeting on Monday.  This hopefully means one step closer to seminary.  We are excited to see what God has in store for us.  We are celebrating Luke's 1st birthday in Belleville so we will be there a 5 days before the big day.  Joe turns 25 this year.  Along with tons of other things going on.  Hopefully the next post I will have the creative crafts I have been busy with for Luke's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment