Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Baby Talk

Well, Luke is almost 7 months now, and I realized I have fallen behind in writing.  I have felt so unorganized lately.  We have been on the road a lot so I have fallen behind on a lot of things such as scrapbooking, going through Luke's smaller clothes (The other day I pulled a shirt out for him to wear it was 3-6 months.  He hasn't wore that size for almost 2 months now.), and there is much more that has been neglected.  A lot has happened in the Woodfin household over the past few months.  I applied for grad school.  I will hopefully start April 30th on getting my Master's in Education.  Joe has one more VDC meeting which puts him a little closer to going to semaninary.  Luke can officially sit up has of 5 1/2 months old and he has become more vocal about everything.  He tries to imitate what we say.  It is funny and sweet.  Things are going really well.  We are looking forward to Summer.  Luke loves the water so we are longing for the days of swimming! Here are some pictures that capture what has been going on in our lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment